Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Crypto faucet program! Waste of time?



There are so many crypto coin faucet programs but for all of them what I tried!
I have to say, that they are time wasting!

You spend so much time to log in via the captcha that you get really angry!
They let you repeat it on and on ! When you finally dit it, you get minimal pay!

I've tried it a little bit the last year and have collected a lot, but if I count the time and the energy use. I can not break an hourly wage! maybe I made 0.05 cent an hour !

At the end when you try to get your hardly earned coins, they have withdraw
limits you never can reach !



  If you have other experiences write down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New gold rush!

Make some extra Money ! Free list of sign up , with coin or token giveaways ! Is it a waste of time ?

It is not worth collecting! They were some crypto coins and token who gave away some coins for sign up's but in the end, they all ...